Smart city is a
framework, predominantly composed of information and
communication technologies (ICT), to develop, deploy and
promote sustainable development practices to address growing
urbanization challenges. A big part of this ICT framework is
essentially an intelligent network of connected objects and
machines that transmit data using wireless technology and
the cloud. Cloud-based IoT applications receive, analyze and
manage data in real time to help municipalities, enterprises
and citizens make better decisions in the moment that
improve quality of life.
2021 International Conference on Smart City and Green Energy will be held as a Virtual Conference with its first edition during November 20-22, 2021. The conference aims to promote an exchange of recent and advanced information among scientists and engineers in the wide field of smart city and green energy. The forum is also aimed particularly at promoting communication and collaboration between fundamental researchers and those engaged in the development of practical technology in respective areas of smart city and green energy.
• Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain & Augmented city
• Bio, Food and Agriculture in Future Smart Sustainable cities
• Cloud, Open data & Data analysis, Privacy, Security
• Education, Health, Safety & Well-Being
• Energy, Water, and Waste
• Government and Civic Engagement
• ICT Technologies and Platforms for Smart Cities
• Social, Entrepreneurship, Digital Finance & Law
• Sustainable Resilient Buildings, Infrastructure, Environment
• Transportation & Mobility
Submissions will be reviewed by the conference
technical committees, and accepted papers will be published in
International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by
Scopus, EI, Google Scholar, and other major databases.
Selected papers will be published in the International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, which will be indexed by Inspec, EBSCO, DOAJ, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
Please submit your full paper/abstract via Microsoft Submission System using the link.(Only .pdf files are applicable) : https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSCGE2021
Due to the lasting impact of covid-19 pandemic, the organizing
committee is announcing ICSCGE 2021 as a fully virtual conference since
the safety and wellbeing is the most important to us. We have
significantly reduced the registration fee for authors. We're very
grateful to the authors, speakers and sponsors who chose to continue to
stay involved with ICSCGE.
ICCGE 2021 virtual conference will provide the attendees with the following :
• Virtual cultural experiences
• Live keynote speeches and interaction with speakers
• Networking capabilities for both one-to-one networking and group sessions
• Recordings saved to watch sessions any time
The conference secretary will provide the attendees with the guidlines about joining the virtual conference after successful registration, who will have a good opportunity to share and discuss their research outcomes with people who're working in the same filed with them all over the world. We look forward to meeting you in the future.