Annoucement: In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizing committee had to make a tough decision to call off the event this year. We have been monitoring the situation, however, the spread of COVID-19 is showing no sign of stopping. And the safety and well-beings of our participants is our top priority. We apologize for any frustration and inconvenience this may cause to you. And we look forward to seeing you at ICSCGE in future.
Smart city is a
framework, predominantly composed of information and
communication technologies (ICT), to develop, deploy and
promote sustainable development practices to address growing
urbanization challenges. A big part of this ICT framework is
essentially an intelligent network of connected objects and
machines that transmit data using wireless technology and
the cloud. Cloud-based IoT applications receive, analyze and
manage data in real time to help municipalities, enterprises
and citizens make better decisions in the moment that
improve quality of life.
2020 International Conference on Smart City and Green Energy will be held in Da Nang, Vietnam in its first year during July 4-6, 2020. The conference aims to promote an exchange of recent and advanced information among scientists and engineers in the wide field of smart city and green energy. The forum is also aimed particularly at promoting communication and collaboration between fundamental researchers and those engaged in the development of practical technology in respective areas of smart city and green energy.
• Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain & Augmented city
• Bio, Food and Agriculture in Future Smart Sustainable cities
• Cloud, Open data & Data analysis, Privacy, Security
• Education, Health, Safety & Well-Being
• Energy, Water, and Waste
• Government and Civic Engagement
• ICT Technologies and Platforms for Smart Cities
• Social, Entrepreneurship, Digital Finance & Law
• Sustainable Resilient Buildings, Infrastructure, Environment
• Transportation & Mobility
Submissions will be reviewed by the conference committees and SGCE editorial board, and accepted papers will be published in the International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, which will be indexed by Scopus, EBSCO, DOAJ, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
Please submit your full paper/abstract via Microsoft Submission System using the link.(Only .pdf files are applicable) : https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSCGE2020
Oral Presentation Guideline
• Know the time and location of your session. Make sure you know how to get to the meeting room where your session is held.
• Arrive to the room 10 minutes before the start of the session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
• A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the session room. Presenters are not allowed to use their own laptop which will help eliminate unnecessary wasting of time between presentations except in special circumstances.
• Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats and save it onto a USB drive. Bring the USB drive to the session and upload the presentation to the laptop in the session room at least 10 minutes before the start time of your session. You can also bring it earlier during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation.
Poster Presentation Guideline
• The recommended poster size is Landscape format, Arch E which is 36 inches high by 48 inches wide ( 92 cm x 122 cm ). European alternative ISO A0 (84 cm x 119 cm) can also be used.
• Each poster presenter is required to defend his/her poster during the respective poster session slot.
• The title of your poster should be done in block letters which are AT LEAST 8 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches) high.
• All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 meters. Make the lettering at least 1 cm high, smaller lettering will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
• Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.